Toronto - Central, Ontario,
M5V 2W6, Canada 255 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5V 2W6 View map
Seminar Title: Seven Solutions to Slow Down Aging
Speaker: Dr. Abazar Habibinia
Date: Saturday, December 6th, 2014
Time: 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Address: Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Beauty and Health Expo 2014
255 Front Street West, Toronto
Ticket: Its free and just register.
Dr. Abazar Habibinia, MD, DFN, CSDTT
- Founder and CEO of the Canadian Academy of Sports Nutrition.
- Nominee to lead Brazil Soccer team during the World Soccer Cup, 2014.
- Sports Medicine professor at the National Academy of Osteopathy and NUMSS (National University of Medical Science, Toronto campus)
- Nutrition Professor at the Canadian Academy of Natural Health (CANH).
- Awarded two times as the Best Nutrition Professor in 2011 and 2012 by CANH.
- Rewarded three times as the Best Sports nutritionist of the city in 2007, 2009, and 2010.
- Sports Medicine doctor at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games and the World Soccer cup 1998, France.
- Author of the bestseller “How To Naturally Increase Growth Hormone and Testosterone”.
- Author of seven books about medicine, exercise, food supplements, and nutrition.
- "Boost Customer Satisfaction" Seminar, 2:00 PM
- Facebook in Business Seminar, 3:00 PM